Additional 10% Cash Back upto Rs.1000 on Citi Credit & Debit cards on Motorola Products @Amazon
Get additional 10% Cash Back upto Rs. 1000 on Citi Credit & Debit cards on Motorola Products on Amazon.
Cashback Terms and Conditions
- This marketing program (“Offer”) is provided to you by Citi Bank Limited (“Citi”) and is made available on www.amazon.in or the mobile site or mobile application thereof by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
- It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Citi credit or debit card (“Cardholder(s)”).
- Offer valid from 22nd March 2016 to 11th Apr 2016
- Under the Offer, any Cardholder who makes a purchase of any Motorola product(s) using his/her debit or credit card issued by Citi, will be provided a cashback worth 10% of the mobile phone purchased.
- Moto G 3rd Gen (All variants)
- Moto G Turbo (All variants)
- Moto E (All variants)
- Moto X Force (All variants)
- Moto 360 (All variants )
- The cashback would be credited to cardholders account by 11th July 2016.
- The Offer will also be available for Cardholders making a purchase using the EMI facility provided by Citi. For the avoidance of doubt, for such Cardholders, the total order value (and not the amount of any installment payable by such Cardholder towards an order) would be considered for the purposes of eligibility for this Offer.
- The maximum value of the cashback provided under this Offer will not exceed INR 1000.
How to get:-
- Buy Motorola Products
- Login or register
- Update or select shipping details
- Pay the amount with Citi Credit or Debit cards
- Get 10% Cash Back upto Rs. 1000 by 11th July,2016.
SaveMoneyIndia.co.in is a leading daily deal site. It displays discount coupons on offer to retail buyers. It’s easy search lets users find discounts quickly. Discount coupons of 60+ stores are currently provided on SaveMoneyIndia.co.in and the number is increasing everyday. Discount coupons are categorized into Aparrel, Electronics, Kid Stores, Computers, Travel, Restaurants, Personal & Health Care, Fashion & Luxury, Home Appliances, Jewelery, etc.