Flights and Hotels Booking Rs.400 Cashback on Rs.3500 with Paytm Wallet @Yatra
New Yatra PayTm offer is live. Now avail extra Rs. 400 paytm cashback on Rs. 3500 or above Flights or Hotels Booking. Use Paytm wallet, a safe and secure payment method to avail this amazing offer. Hurry! This Yatra PayTm offer is valid from 7th April to 8th April, 2016 only.
Yatra.com is a leading online travel services provider in India, offers best deals on flight bookings, hotel bookings, bus tickets, irctc train tickets, fly and stay and holiday packages.
About Yatra PayTm offer
- Flat Rs. 400 cashback on Flights & Hotel Booking on Yatra web & app when you pay via Paytm Wallet
- Minimum transaction amount of Rs.3500 is required
- Maximum cashback of Rs.400 can be availed
- Valid only for 4 transactions per user
- Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
- In partial refund cases cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount
- Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cashback
- In case of any disputes the customer needs to get in touch with the merchant/brand
- RBI mandates that upto Rs. 10,000 can be added in a month to a non-upgraded wallet. In case you breach these limits then cashback will get added to your wallet in the next calendar month. In order to allow cashback to be added earlier, we urge that you request for a wallet upgrade (available under your profile).
- The offer is valid from 7th April – 8th April, 2016 or until stocks last before the valid date
How to get :-
- Visit Yatra
- Book Flight or Hotel Above Rs. 3500
- Pay with PayTm wallet to get Rs. 400 cashback
SaveMoneyIndia.co.in is a leading daily deal site. It displays discount coupons on offer to retail buyers. It’s easy search lets users find discounts quickly. Discount coupons of 60+ stores are currently provided on SaveMoneyIndia.co.in and the number is increasing everyday. Discount coupons are categorized into Aparrel, Electronics, Kid Stores, Computers, Travel, Restaurants, Personal & Health Care, Fashion & Luxury, Home Appliances, Jewelery, etc.