Free Rs. 50 Wallet Credits On Sign Up @AskmePay
Now for limited period AskmePay is offering free Rs 50 wallet credits when you download and sign up in their app. You can use these free credits and pay your local merchants—spas, salons, restaurants, and practically any service
- Hassle-free Payments: Now you can pay your local merchants—spas, salons, restaurants, and practically any service with utmost ease
- Cashless Shopping: No need to carry cash now. The app allows you to pay your offline merchants as well
- Wallet No-Bar: You can use any wallet, yes any wallet, whether AskmePay or other third party wallets
- Pay – As You Like It: Whether you wish to make payments through credit card, debit card, e-wallets, or net banking, we’ve got you covered
- Scan QR Codes: It’s simple. Just scan the QR Code of your merchant and use it to make payments
- Best Deals: Browse through and find exciting local deals, anytime, everytime
- Search It Out: Find your nearby merchants and use any mode of payment
- Track Your Expenses: Don’t remember where did you spend the last? The App allows you to track all your transaction history anytime
- Coming Soon: Quick Recharges — Pre-paid/Post-paid mobile/landline credit for all major telcos, broadband/data card and DTH connections
How to get Free rs. 50 AskmePay Wallet Credits:-
- Download AskmePay App here
- Open the app and click sign up.
- Enter the required details and register.
- That’s it.. Free Rs. 50 credits will be added to your wallet.
- Now use those credits to pay your local merchants—spas, salons, restaurants, and practically any service
The post Free Rs. 50 Wallet Credits On Sign Up @AskmePay appeared first on DealsStreet | Freebies, Coupons, Best Online Deals.
SaveMoneyIndia.co.in is a leading daily deal site. It displays discount coupons on offer to retail buyers. It’s easy search lets users find discounts quickly. Discount coupons of 60+ stores are currently provided on SaveMoneyIndia.co.in and the number is increasing everyday. Discount coupons are categorized into Aparrel, Electronics, Kid Stores, Computers, Travel, Restaurants, Personal & Health Care, Fashion & Luxury, Home Appliances, Jewelery, etc.