Freecharge Get Flat 50% cashback on First Recharge of Rs.50 or more
Freecharge – One of the dominant e-commerce player in the field of recharges and bill payments is offering Flat Rs 50% cashback on First Recharge of Rs 50 or more (New Users). However, the offer is valid for New users only.
Note- Offer is valid till 8th June 2016 only for New Users of Freecharge & Valid on minimum recharge of Rs.50. Max cashback of Rs.50
Terms and Conditions:-
- Valid on successful Recharges & Bill payments done till 8th June 2016 only for New Users of Freecharge
- Valid on minimum recharge of Rs.50. Max cashback of Rs.50
- TRYFC promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Valid once per user/credit/debit card/mobile number
- Valid on Credit Card/Debit Card transactions only
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
- Not valid for Add Cash transactions and transactions done via Netbanking & Freecharge Balance
- Offer not valid for Airtel Prepaid/Potspaid/DTH/Landline transactions
- Virtual Cards & Cards issued outside India will not be eligible for cashback / reward
- We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- Offer valid only on Freecharge App
How to get flat 50% cashback on Recharge ?
- Download Freecharge app – Android I iOS I Windows
- Register for a new account and verify the mobile number.
- Click on recharge or bill payment of Rs 50 or more and choose your operator.
- Type in the bill amount, and in the next step use promo code:- TRYFC
- Pay through preferred payment method (Debit Card/Credit Card).
SaveMoneyIndia.co.in is a leading daily deal site. It displays discount coupons on offer to retail buyers. It’s easy search lets users find discounts quickly. Discount coupons of 60+ stores are currently provided on SaveMoneyIndia.co.in and the number is increasing everyday. Discount coupons are categorized into Aparrel, Electronics, Kid Stores, Computers, Travel, Restaurants, Personal & Health Care, Fashion & Luxury, Home Appliances, Jewelery, etc.