Win Rs.100000 cashback on Rs.500 Recharge & Bill payment @PayTm Kaun Banega Lakhpati
You all were aware of the contests that are being run by Paytm now-a-days. But this time paytm has come up with a mind blowing contest where you will be able to get 1 lac cashback. Yes, what you heard is absolutely true. The following are the contest details and steps to enter into this fabulous contest.
Offer Terms and Conditions of PayTm Kaun Banega Lakhpati
- User needs to do at least five recharge/bill payment transactions on Paytm to be eligible to win 1 lac cashback.
- User needs to use promocode LAKHPATI in every transaction that is to be considered for Lucky Draw.
- Transactions done using promocode LAKHPATI between 23rd March and 31st March will be considered for Lucky Draw.
- 10 lucky winners will be awarded 1 lac each in the form of cashback.
- To increase the chances of winning , user can do one of the following –
- Do as many transactions as possible using code LAKHPATI.
- Do as much value of recharge/bill payment as possible using code LAKHPATI.
- Make use of maximum number of services that Paytm has to offer – DTH, Prepaid Recharge, Electricity Bill, Mobile Postpaid Bill, Water Bill, Datacard and Landline.
- Winners will be announced on this page on 3rd of April.
- Once winners are announced, KYC process will need to be completed.
- Paytm reserves the right to disqualify any transaction from participation in this contest.
How to get:-
- Recharge for minimum Rs. 100
- Login or register
- Update or select shipping details
Apply Coupon “LAKHPATI“
- Pay the amount
- If you are one of the lucky winners of 10 your name will be displayed on offer source page on 3rd of April
SaveMoneyIndia.co.in is a leading daily deal site. It displays discount coupons on offer to retail buyers. It’s easy search lets users find discounts quickly. Discount coupons of 60+ stores are currently provided on SaveMoneyIndia.co.in and the number is increasing everyday. Discount coupons are categorized into Aparrel, Electronics, Kid Stores, Computers, Travel, Restaurants, Personal & Health Care, Fashion & Luxury, Home Appliances, Jewelery, etc.